United Way of Central Minnesota is the partner of choice for people wanting to build their community and change lives. There are numerous opportunities for in-kind gifts and sponsorships.
Sponsorships allow your business to reach new audiences, increase your company’s year-round marketing presence, and help meet your company’s community mission by becoming a United Way sponsor.
In-kind donations of time and resources are always appreciated, and sometimes are the easiest ways for businesses to show their support. Your partnership, through in-kind contributions or sponsorships helps United Way focus resources to basic things that we all need for a good life: a quality education that leads to a stable job, income that can support a family, and good health.
For more information on becoming an in-kind or sponsorship partner contact Jenny at 320-252-0227.
Make your gift last forever
With your annual gift to United Way you demonstrate your commitment to making our community a better place for us all. But what about the future? Your investment today creates a legacy of caring for generations to come. Endow your annual gift and benefit you and our community.
A properly planned endowment gift may benefit you by:
- Reducing your taxes
- Increasing your income
- Conserving your family’s assets
- Fulfilling your charitable goals
United Way of Central Minnesota will work with you to accomplish your charitable goals in the manner that is best for you. If you are interested in discussing giving strategies, please contact Lori at 320-252-0227 or complete a planned gift interest form.
A properly planned endowment gift will benefit the community by:
- Providing a stable source of revenue for United Way, beyond the annual campaign.
- Ensuring United Way will be able to confront our most pressing community problems for years to come.
- Securing you an opportunity to shape the vision of the future for our community.
Your gift can be accomplished in a number of ways:
- Make a gift through your will or living trust
- Give an outright gift of cash or stock (stock calculator)
- With an established fund at the Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Establish a charitable trust (gift calculator)
- Donate a new or existing life insurance policy
- Name United Way as a beneficiary of your retirement plan