You have spent a lifetime giving, why not make it last forever
With your annual gift to United Way you demonstrate your commitment to making our community a better place for us all.
Your investment today creates a legacy of caring for generations to come.
Endow your annual gift and benefit you and our community.
A properly planned endowment gift may benefit you by:
- Reducing your taxes
- Increasing your income
- Conserving your family's assets
- Fulfilling your charitable goals
A properly planned endowment gift will benefit the community by:
- Providing a stable source of revenue for United Way, beyond the annual campaign.
- Ensuring United Way will be able to confront our most pressing community problems for years to come.
- Securing you an opportunity to shape the vision of the future for our community.
Your gift can be accomplished in a number of ways:
United Way of Central Minnesota will work with you to accomplish your charitable goals in the manner that is best for you. If you are interested in discussing giving strategies, please contact Kristin at 252-0227 or complete a planned gift interest form.
- Make a gift through your will or living trust
- Give an outright gift of cash or stock (stock calculator)
- With an established fund at the Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Establish a charitable trust (gift calculator)
- Donate a new or existing life insurance policy
- Name United Way as a beneficiary of your retirement plan